Not logged in
Turf Adhesive is an eco-friendly,
single part, moisture curing, polyurethane adhesive. It is designed
specifically for bonding various substrates to the backing of synthetic
turf.Substrates include: ROAD BASE, DECOMPOSED GRANITE, CONCRETE,
ASPHALT, WOOD and FOAM PADDING. Directions:1.
Application area should be clean and free of oil and debris.
2. Apply Adhesive to seam tape or surface via
trowel, spray rig, glue box, or by pouring over the surface area.
3. Allow 5-7 minutes wait time for adhesive to
absorb surface and atmospheric moisture.
4. Lay down turf.
5. Wait 10-15 minutes (longer wait time required
under moist or humid conditions.)
6. Press seams ensuring contact between both
surfaces (weighted roller may be used for field applications.)
7. After 25-35 minutes of cure time, press or
roll seams again, ensuring contact between both surfaces.
8. Begin brooming and infilling after 2-3 hours.
The Turf Adhesive will be fully cured after 24 hours.
TELL ME MORE
813 Suite A Hunter Ave.Sikeston MO